Can you refer me to a lawyer?

No, the Municipal Court cannot refer anyone to a lawyer.

However, we can provide the contact information for the Middlesex County Lawyer Referral Service at 732-828-0053.

Show All Answers

1. Are there points, and if so, how many?
2. How much is my fine?
3. When is my payment due?
4. When is my court date?
5. Do I have to appear in court?
6. What do I do if there is a warrant out for my arrest?
7. Can you refer me to a lawyer?