The Spotswood Office on Aging is working with Mayor Palmer to get an idea of how many Spotswood residents age 55 and over will get the vaccine once it becomes available. In order to do this, please click on the link below and complete a quick five-question survey.
Please note the following:
1. This is not a registration list for the vaccine.
2. You do not need to provide any personal information.
3. Your responses are being collected for statistical purposes only.
4. Vaccinations for Crescent Park and Woodmere are being handled separately and those residents need not reply to this survey.
5. Please send your response no later than January 22, 2021.
If there is more than one person in your residence that is 55 or over, please click on the link again and ask them to complete the survey as well.
If you know of a neighbor who is not currently online, please ask them to give us a call at (732) 251-3432 so we can record their response.
Thanks in advance for your assistance and if you have any questions, please give us a call at the number listed above.
For more information about the COVID Vaccine, click here.
To register for the vaccine, click here.
For general information, please visit the New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub.